Summary Of Workshops
These workshops are part of the South West Wales Regional Tourism Skills programme run by the South West Wales Tourism Associations (Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, Pembrokeshire Tourism and Tourism Swansea Bay).
- Wednesday 25th April – One to One Sessions – Email Marketing MOT – BOOK
- Wednesday 2nd May – Driving Traffic To Your Website – BOOK
- Friday 11th May (AM) Social Media Marketing – Why Facebook alone is no longer enough – BOOK
- Friday 11th May (PM) Social Media Masterclass: Scheduling, Listening Techniques and Advertising – BOOK
- Thursday 17th May Social Media 1 to 1 Sessions – BOOK
- Tuesday 5th June – One to One Sessions – Website MOT – BOOK
- Building Your Online Marketing Strategy (Marketing Your Business Online: Who, Why and How?)
- Using Online Design Tools
To be confirmed 2018
- Digital 1-2-1 Sessions
- Blogging Workshop
If these dates are unsuitable for you, the same workshops are also taking place in the Carmarthenshire & Swansea Bay areas.
The Cost to attend each of these workshops is –
- £25 for members of Tourism Swansea Bay (per person / per workshop)
- £40 for non – members (per person / per workshop)
Members of the 3 trade associations (Tourism Swansea Bay, Carmarthenshire Tourism & Pembrokeshire Tourism) can attend these workshops at the special discounted rate of £25 per person / per workshop. The cost to all others is at the still excellent value, subsidised price of £40 per person / per workshop.
Workshops must be booked and paid for in advance – payment in full is due a week before the workshop.
For more information or to book please contact Pembrokeshire Tourism Association on 01646 622228 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Planning – An Overview of the Essential Elements of Business Planning – With Gary Evans from Hawk Associates
- Customer Care as a Profit Source – With Marianne Pettifor, Frogmore Consulting
- Marketing Planning – With Lisa Jones & Lucy Von Weber
- No Budget Marketing Success – With Mike Leahy
- Business Planning Workshop – With Gary Evans
- Building Customer Loyalty Using Email Marketing – With Juliet Fay
- High Impact Online Message – With Marianne Pettifor
- Creating a Positive Online Image – Smartphone Photography Crash Course
- Turning Customer Complaints from Problems into Possibilities