Summary Of Workshops
These workshops are part of the South West Wales Regional Tourism Skills programme run by the South West Wales Tourism Associations (Carmarthenshire Tourism Association, Pembrokeshire Tourism and Tourism Swansea Bay).
- Friday 9th February – Turning Customer Complaints from Problems into Possibilities
- Thursday 8th March – Building Your Online Marketing Strategy (Marketing Your Business Online: Who, Why and How?)
- Thursday 22nd March – Using Online Design Tools – BOOK
- Wednesday 25th April – Driving Traffic To Your Website – BOOK
- Wednesday 9th May – One to One Sessions – Website MOT – BOOK
- Tuesday 29th May – One to One Sessions – Email Marketing MOT – BOOK
To be confirmed
- Social Media Marketing – Why Facebook alone is no longer enough
- Social Media Masterclass: Scheduling, Listening Techniques and Advertising
- Social Media 1 to 1 Sessions
If these dates are unsuitable for you, the same workshops are also taking place in the Pembrokeshire & Carmarthenshire areas.
The Cost to attend each of these workshops is –
- £25 for members of Tourism Swansea Bay (per person / per workshop)
- £40 for non – members (per person / per workshop)
Members of the 3 trade associations (Tourism Swansea Bay, Carmarthenshire Tourism & Pembrokeshire Tourism) can attend these workshops at the special discounted rate of £25 per person / per workshop. The cost to all others is at the still excellent value, subsidised price of £40 per person / per workshop.
Workshops must be booked and paid for in advance – payment in full is due a week before the workshop.
For more information please contact Tourism Swansea Bay on 01792 371441 / email@example.com
- Business Planning – Business Planning – An Overview of the Essential Elements of Business Planning – With Gary Evans from Hawk Associates
- Customer Care as a Profit Source – With Marianne Pettifor, Frogmore Consulting
- Marketing Planning – With Lisa Jones & Lucy Von Weber
- Building Customer Loyalty Using Email Marketing – With Juliet Fay
- No Budget Marketing Success – With Mike Leahy
- Business Planning Workshop – With Gary Evans
- High Impact Online Message – With Marianne Pettifor
- Creating a Positive Online Image With Buffoon Film & Media
- Emergency First Aid At Work